Things 3.13.14 Crack For Mac + License Key 2021 [Torrent] Download
Things 3.13.14 Crack is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. This program combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar. A Leopard-style source list allows for quick and easy focusing. Together with a beautiful user interface, It aims at the seemingly impossible: making task management both easy and fun. This utility is lightweight which doesn’t harm the system.
Things 3 License Key is a powerful new Widget that Configures them in your Notification Center to show any to-do list you want. Quickly glance at what you’re doing today, see what’s Upcoming on your schedule, stay on top of your most urgent project, view tag-filtered lists – the possibilities are endless!
Things 2021 Mac is a great and easy-to-use task manager. It is the perfect companion for anything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features. When you start using mac crack stuff, you are amazed at how easy it is to log in and manage your tasks. And with the beautiful interface of things, task management becomes a pleasure. But none of that comes at the expense of everything you want in a task manager, stuff you’ve covered.
Things 3 Crack For MAC have been greatly improved, with variable snooze durations – 10 min, 30 min, 1 hour – and a new option to complete a to-do directly from the alert. Perhaps best of all, the app no longer jumps to the foreground when you hit snooze! For more software visit TorrentsMac
Things 3.13.14 Key Features:
- The big picture. A Leopard-style source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of To-Dos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offer convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is a work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates, or notes, To-Do items display their information on an as-needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in. Things will use an open XML file format to store your data. (Not yet activated.)
- Things even support GTD, so if you’re familiar and comfortable with GTD concepts, you’ll feel right at home.
- Added support for creating a new tag from the Tags popover (hit Cmd+Shift+T on a selected task, then type your new tag).
- Added support for opening a new window by Cmd+clicking a project or area heading when Today is grouped (enable grouping in Things > Preferences > General).
- Decreased the font size in macOS Big Sur widgets.
- Improved the reliability of the Things Cloud connection.
What’s New in Things 3.13.14?
- Made the global search UI more responsive and added a spinner while a search is underway.
- Improved the UI for setting the Quick Entry shortcut in Preferences.
- Improved searching for tags that contain diacritic characters.
- Stopped showing the “New Tag” suggestion when a tag search returns an exact match.
- Fixed a bug that caused repeating items’ templates to show in the Deadlines list.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with long popovers.
- Updated the contents of the tutorial project.
- Improved Russian translations.
What’s the Update in Version 3.13.14?
- Fixed some AppleScript API bugs for querying projects, areas, and tags.
THINGS FOR BIG SUR
We’ve provided full compatibility for macOS 11 Big Sur and two great improvements for the new unified Notification Center: configurable Widgets and Rich Notifications.
Things’ powerful new Widgets are now available on the Mac! Configure them in your Notification Center to show any to-do list you want. Quickly glance at what you’re doing today, see what’s Upcoming on your schedule, stay on top of your most urgent project, view tag-filtered lists – the possibilities are endless!
Notifications have been greatly improved, with variable snooze durations – 10 min, 30 min, 1 hour – and a new option to complete a to-do directly from the alert. Perhaps best of all, the app no longer jumps to the foreground when you hit snooze!
BIG SUR COMPATIBILITY
- Remodeled the app icon.
- Adapted the window layout.
- Designed new icons for Preferences panes.
- Designed a new Things Cloud switch.
- Many other small interface tweaks.
Things fully support the newly announced Macs with Apple M1 chips: the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Things 3.13.14 ScreenShot: