Dato 3.2.0 Crack For Mac 2022 [Torrent] Free Download
Dato 3.2.0 Crack is a replacement for the system menu bar clock. By default, it looks exactly the same, but when you click it, you get a small calendar, calendar events, the current time in various time zones, and more.
Dato For Mac supports all the locales and languages that macOS supports for the menu bar text, dates, times, and the calendar, but the menus are English-only. The calendar and events are read-only. There’s currently no support for adding/editing events. There are no plans to add support for the Chinese lunar calendar. For More Softwares visit TorrentsMac
- Calendar, optionally with week numbers and event indicators.
- Your upcoming events for the next week (customizable) at a glance.
- Time zones, optionally with custom names.
- Custom format for the date & time in the menu bar.
- Highlight certain days of the week in the calendar.
- Search time zones by city (15k cities included offline).
- Supports all calendar services that the built-in Calendar app supports (iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc).
- Fully customizable.
- Lots of in-app keyboard shortcuts for power users.
- Global keyboard shortcut to open/close the app. (macOS 10.15 and later)
- Supports calendar events with HTML-formatted notes.
- Show seconds in the menu bar clock or in the menu. (Optional)
- The “Join Zoom Meeting” button on the Zoom meeting calendar invites.
- Open calendar events from Google Calendar directly in Google Calendar.
- Custom color for the date & time menu bars text.
- Double-click a day in the calendar to open that day in the default calendar app.
(Supports: Calendar, Fantastical 2, BusyCal)
- Press the arrow keys to change days in the calendar.
- Press the Space key to select today in the calendar.
- Swipe with two fingers on the calendar to change months, or press the left/right arrow keys while holding the Option key.
- Press the left/right arrow keys while holding the Shift and Option keys to change years in the calendar.
- Hold the Option key while clicking the calendar arrows to jump a year instead of a month.
- In the event details, press commands to copy the selected text.
- Week numbers
- Event indicators
- Highlighting specific days of the week
- Shown in either the Dato menu or the menu bar
- Custom names
- Search 15k cities offline
What’s New In Dato 3.2.0?
- Supports all calendar services that macOS supports (iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc)
- Custom format for the date & time in the menu bar
- Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams integration (shows an icon on events and button to quickly join)
- Many menu bar icons to choose from (for example, date in calendar like Itsycal)
- Show seconds in the menu bar clock or in the menu
- Global keyboard shortcut to open/close the app
- Lots of in-app keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Open calendar events from Google Calendar directly in Google Calendar on the web
- Large text mode
- Fully customizable
Compatibility: macOS 10.15.5 or later
Dato 3.2.0 ScreenShot: